Here at Amnesty International Mongolia, we are also keen to meet new potential interns or volunteers. To become an intern or volunteers, you must be dedicated, hardworking, proactive, and passionate about human rights in a locally relevant and global level. For more detailed requirements, please contact at email@example.com or 976-11-327405.
Some activities that our volunteers are involved may include;
• the protection of human rights;
• promotion of human rights education campaigning;
• the distribution and preparation of campaigns materials;
• contacting our members;
• Networking with other organisations;
• and many other activities.
Our volunteers and interns all donate their precious time so that AI Mongolia can gain from their knowledge and skills, and vice versa. They are true human rights activist.
Over the past year, there were over 30-40 active Mongolian and 2-4 active international volunteers working at Amnesty International Mongolia.